Courtesy of Firicat.com.
- jula, , trader, peddler of foods, to trade
- teret, n , trading season
- daaj, , to nail (see pontu)
- digal, , to advise, caution, instruct
- jaaj, , large mound of cous in field
- garaw, , danger
- faas, , beard
- mbóótaay, n , to be last
- raakaaju, adj. , to get mad , be crazy
- gaanga, , wishing for s/o to go away
See original list.
Very Interesting post! Thank you for such interesting resource!
PS: Sorry for my bad english, I’v just started to learn this language 😉
Your, Raiul Baztepo
English to Wolof/French Dictionary now available for download: